24/7 Live Calls
Talk to a live person, NOT an answering service.
Direct Insurance Billing
We work directly with your insurance carrier.
The right & wrong for Team K, and the parameters that we live in.
Water Damage Specialists
This is all we do.
“First off, I want to thank you so very much for taking such good care of us. I know you guys are really slammed, and it was such a comfort (in such a yucky situation ) to have you step in, get to us so quickly and help us out. Claudio and Jared were terrific….they worked incredibly hard, were super kind and attentive, and easy to work with. We really appreciated their hard work and expertise. Thanks again for setting things up so quickly for us…it has been a relief to work with you guys.” – Melissa and Hal
Castle Rock Water Damage Restoration Company
Time is essential when water has flooded your property! No matter if the water came from storms, flooding, a sewer backup, appliances that flood water into your house or building, the dangers of not doing anything about it are extensive.
You must act quickly to:
1. Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
2. Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and contagious diseases in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a technician available to you immediately. Team K Services provides residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency flood damage restoration services covering all of your needs. Whether it’s a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine leak, sewage damage, a flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
Quickly Fixing Your Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
Winter can be the most devastating time of year for water damage. Water pipe bursts are common in areas of extreme winter cold and high winds that drive the wind chill well below freezing temperatures. Homes that are left vacant with no regulating of heat or poorly insulated walls can be a common culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. Broken pipes can also be a common cause of water damage, causing gallons of water to come flooding through your living rooms, bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
A broken, frozen or leaky pipe are all disturbances that can lead to major headaches for your home. Ignoring these repairs can be severely costly as water damage can lead to an unstable structure and damage of your valuables. Should you need any help with frozen or burst pipes, give us a call immediately.
Basement Water Damage and Sewage Removal
If there is water in your basement, a sewage back up, sewage in your basement or crawl space, or a flood from a broken pipe, you need to take FAST Action. And you need a company that will provide fast high quality service. They will assess the extent of the sewage/ flood damage to your property and provide you with an explanation of what needs to be done. Let our water damage restoration company in Castle Rock CO handle your basement water damage and sewage cleanup!
Skilled Flood Damage and Water Cleanup Techs
Our techs are fully equipped when they arrive to do complete water cleanup and removal of any location, no matter how large or how small. They are very understanding of the inconvenience you are experiencing and are expert at handling the Castle Rock water damage restoration process with urgency. You can expect our water damage Castle Rock CO technicians to be kind, courteous, and skilled from start to finish.
Things you SHOULD do
- Remove as much excess water as possible.
- Wipe as much excess water as possible from wood furniture after removing contents.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove and prop-up wet upholstery cushions to ensure complete drying.
- Place non-water soluable objects like Saran Wrap between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning or open windows in the summer if there’s low humidity. Turn on dehumidifiers, bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans in winter or if the weather is wet, to aid in drying and reduce humidity.
- Remove all rugs from wet carpeting.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Remove paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and boxes to dry, or place in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to release trapped water, with pans underneath.
- Protect yourself against contact with sewer and sewage contaminated items. Wear gloves, boots, goggles, protective clothing and a respirator if you absolutely have to handle contaminated items. Contact your doctor if you have any adverse health problems.
Things you SHOULD NOT do
- Leave wet fabrics in place – dry as soon as possible.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books and magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water or wet/dry vacuum, as an electric shock may result.
- Consume any food that may have been left out in a sewage contaminated area.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and stay in rooms where ceilings are sagging.
- Activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water or it might serve as a means of spreading sewage damage
- Stay in building if you have respiratory problems, including allergies and asthma, are under the age of 2 or over 60, have a weakened immune system because of illness, medication or any other reason in a sewer backup situation.