Water Damage Denver CO, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Live Calls 24/7 – 303-660-6216
24/7 Live Calls
Talk to a live person, NOT an answering service.
Direct Insurance Billing
We work directly with your insurance carrier.
The right & wrong for Team K, and the parameters that we live in.
Water Damage Specialists
This is all we do.
Thank you all once again. I will, and already have, recommend Team K to anyone that has need of the all the great services you provide!Mr. P. - Denver, Co
Team K Services began operations in Colorado in 2005. We are a locally owned, operated and IICRC Certified Restoration Company that provides 24 hour emergency mitigation and cleaning. Team K Services specializes in emergency response and mitigation in the areas of water damage, flooding, sewer, fire/smoke, mold remediation, bio hazards/trauma and commercial carpet cleaning. Team K Services responds to Denver water damage emergencies twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty-two weeks a year.
Denver Water Damage Restoration Company
Time is essential when water has flooded your property! No matter if the water came from storms, flooding, a sewer backup, appliances that flood water into your house or building, the dangers of not doing anything about it are extensive.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and contagious diseases in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a technician available to you immediately. Team K Services provides residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency flood damage restoration services covering all of your needs. Whether it’s a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine leak, sewage damage, a flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
The Do’s and Don’ts
We suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
What you shouldn’t do if you have a flooded house or commercial water damage
- Leave wet fabrics in place; Do dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Basement Water Damage and Removal
If there is water in your basement or crawl space, or a flood from a broken pipe, you need to take FAST Action. You need a company that will provide fast high quality service. We will assess the extent of the flood damage to your property and provide you with an explanation of what needs to be done. Let our water damage restoration company in Denver CO handle your basement water damage!
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
We also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal to keep you and your loved ones safe. A problem with your sewer system can cause significant problems. In addition to the foul stench, an array of other problems such as fungi, viruses and other pathogens can create serious health hazards. Sewage damage could end up costing you hundreds to thousands of dollars in damage if not treated right away.
The team of professionally certified experts at Team K have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup and repair problems. We provide the best sewage cleanup and repair services for both commercial and residential customers. No job is too dirty or too big for our professionally trained and certified experts.
Skilled Flood Damage and Water Cleanup Techs
Our techs are fully equipped when they arrive to do complete water cleanup and removal of any location, no matter how large or how small. They are very understanding of the inconvenience you are experiencing and are expert at handling the Denver water damage restoration process with urgency. You can expect our technicians to be kind, courteous, and skilled from start to finish.
Our Core Values
Trust or Death
If we don’t build trust, we die. Trust is truly earned, and deposits and/or withdrawals are made every day. From customer, to vendor, but starting with our team members, trust is our currency for a win-win relationship.
The Golden Rule
Treat others how you want to be treated.
No Tools Allowed
We don’t want tools for customers, we don’t want tools for vendors, and we particularly don’t want tools for our own team members (or even their spouses). We will gladly give you our competitors info, if you are a tool. We are professionals and we work with other professionals. Please don’t be a tool.
We don’t do gossip. It’s in the category of, you do it twice, and you are out, no exceptions. Concerns are taken to your leader, and your leader only. Negatives are always handed up and positives are always handed across and down. We will win in business and life, when we gripe up.
School Never Ends
We’re always learning. Whether that be how to dry a building faster, clean something better, a faster route to a re-occurring customer, or using new technologies to help us become more efficient. It doesn’t matter what it is, from the initial sales call, to the phone ringing, to sending out a reminder about a payment that is due, we will always be learning to do it more efficiently and better, for the sake of our team members and ultimately, our customer. Don’t be a fool, stay in school.
Ducks In A Row
From our paperwork in the field, to our vehicles, to how a job site looks at the end of a day, staying organized and running an efficient, clean and transparent operation is a first impression that builds happy/loyal partners & customers. We buy it nice, we buy it once, and we take care of our stuff!
Water / Sewage
Fire / Smoke
Bio Hazards & Trauma
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Things you SHOULD do
- Remove as much excess water as possible.
- Wipe as much excess water as possible from wood furniture after removing contents.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove and prop-up wet upholstery cushions to ensure complete drying.
- Place non-water soluable objects like Saran Wrap between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning or open windows in the summer if there’s low humidity. Turn on dehumidifiers, bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans in winter or if the weather is wet, to aid in drying and reduce humidity.
- Remove all rugs from wet carpeting.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Remove paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and boxes to dry, or place in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to release trapped water, with pans underneath.
- Protect yourself against contact with sewer and sewage contaminated items. Wear gloves, boots, goggles, protective clothing and a respirator if you absolutely have to handle contaminated items. Contact your doctor if you have any adverse health problems.
Things you SHOULD NOT do
- Leave wet fabrics in place – dry as soon as possible.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books and magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water or wet/dry vacuum, as an electric shock may result.
- Consume any food that may have been left out in a sewage contaminated area.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and stay in rooms where ceilings are sagging.
- Activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water or it might serve as a means of spreading sewage damage
- Stay in building if you have respiratory problems, including allergies and asthma, are under the age of 2 or over 60, have a weakened immune system because of illness, medication or any other reason in a sewer backup situation.
15468 E Hinsdale Circle, Centennial, CO
Articles on Preventing Water Damage
Providing flood damage services for the Denver CO area, including:
80012 80014 80022 80033 80123 80127 80201 80202 80203 80204 80205 80206 80207 80208 80209 80210 80211 80212 80214 80215 80216 80217 80218 80219 80220 80221 80222 80223 80224 80225 80226 80227 80228 80229 80230 80231 80232 80233 80234 80235 80236 80237 80238 80239 80241 80243 80244 80246 80247 80248 80249 80250 80251 80252 80256 80257 80259 80260 80261 80262 80263 80264 80265 80266 80271 80273 80274 80279 80280 80281 80290 80291 80293 80294 80295 80299
We also service the areas around these Denver landmarks: