Water Damage Denver CO, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Live Calls 24/7 – 303-660-6216
24/7 Live Calls
Talk to a live person, NOT an answering service.
Direct Insurance Billing
We work directly with your insurance carrier.
We look at the damage and give you a fast and fair price.
90-Minute Response Time
We’re at your door immediately, 24/7.
Water Damage Experts
We take care of everything from water cleanup to full water damage restoration
“It was such a pleasure hiring Team K for the job I had. Having mold or water damage is never a fun thing. But this company was amazing from start to finish. My situation was on a time crunch, being that the issue was found during a home inspection. They did their own inspection but followed the inspectors objection report perfectly!”
– Rafael P.
“Team K is amazing!!!! I was heartbroken to have just finished resurfacing my kitchen floors and then immediately experienced a water leak from the sink. My newly resurfaced floors were warped. Our insurance company recommended Team K, and Kyle Keegan, the president was out the next day. He explained the procedure and how his company could help.” Read more
– Michelle L.
“I wish I could remember the names of every person that worked so hard to help my family. This team showed up, never stopped to take a breath… It is clear that each one is completely invested in what they do taking great pride to assure excellence in what they do. I have never seen such excellent customer service from any company I have dealt with in my life time.”
– Cindy L.
Team K Services specializes in emergency response, flood repair service, and mitigation from all types of disasters affecting your home or commercial business.. Team K Services responds to Denver water damage emergencies twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty-two weeks a year. Contact us if you need help now!
Denver Water Cleanup and Flood Damage Repair Service
Time is essential when water has flooded your property! No matter if the water came from storms, flooding, a sewer backup, appliances that flood water into your house or building, the dangers of not doing anything about it are extensive.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and contagious diseases in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a technician available to you immediately. Team K Services provides residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency flood damage restoration services covering all of your Denver water damage needs. Whether it’s a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine leak, sewage damage, a flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild. If you have Denver flooding and need flood damage repair now, call us immediately to stop the damage before it gets worse.
Basement Water Damage Cleanup
Flooded basements and crawlspaces can present more challenges than regular room spaces. Hidden moisture can lead to mold and mildew that can invade and ruin your stored contents and valuables.
If there is water in your basement or crawl space, or a flood from a broken pipe, you need to take FAST Action. You need a water cleanup company that will provide fast high quality service. They will assess the extent of the flood damage to your property and provide you with an explanation of what needs to be done. We will detect and remove the water in your basement quickly and completely.
Our techs are fully equipped when they arrive to do complete water cleanup and removal of any location, no matter how large or how small, including attic and basement flooding. They are very understanding of the inconvenience you are experiencing and are expert at handling the Denver water damage restoration process with urgency. You can expect our technicians to be kind, courteous, and skilled from start to finish. Take a look at our reviews to see what past customers say about Team K.
Sewage Removal in Denver
Team K Services also provides sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause major health problems, can destroy your belongings and cause severe damage to your property. In addition to the foul stench, an array of other problems such as fungi, viruses and other pathogens can create serious health hazards. If sewage problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be extraordinarily expensive to repair. Only trained professionals with the proper equipment should handle sewage removal. Raw sewage is difficult to mitigate and contains high amounts of harmful bacteria. Call Team K right away if you find yourself dealing with sewage damage.
The team of professionally certified experts at Team K Services have years of experience with various sewage cleanup and water damage problems. We provide the best sewage cleanup and repair services in Denver. No job is too dirty or too big for the professionally trained and certified experts.
Our Core Values
Trust or Death
If we don’t build trust, we die. Trust is truly earned, and deposits and/or withdrawals are made every day. From customer, to vendor, but starting with our team members, trust is our currency for a win-win relationship. Read what others have to say.
The Golden Rule
Treat others how you want to be treated.
No Tools Allowed
We don’t want tools for customers, we don’t want tools for vendors, and we particularly don’t want tools for our own team members (or even their spouses). We will gladly give you our competitors info, if you are a tool. We are professionals and we work with other professionals. Please don’t be a tool.
We don’t do gossip. It’s in the category of, you do it twice, and you are out, no exceptions. Concerns are taken to your leader, and your leader only. Negatives are always handed up and positives are always handed across and down. We will win in business and life, when we gripe up.
School Never Ends
We’re always learning. Whether that be how to dry a building faster, clean something better, a faster route to a re-occurring customer, or using new technologies to help us become more efficient. It doesn’t matter what it is, from the initial sales call, to the phone ringing, to sending out a reminder about a payment that is due, we will always be learning to do it more efficiently and better, for the sake of our team members and ultimately, our customer. Don’t be a fool, stay in school.
Ducks In A Row
From our paperwork in the field, to our vehicles, to how a job site looks at the end of a day, staying organized and running an efficient, clean and transparent operation in the flood damage restoration business is a first impression that builds happy/loyal partners & customers. We buy it nice, we buy it once, and we take care of our stuff!
Things you SHOULD do if you find water damage
- Remove as much excess water as possible.
- Wipe as much excess water as possible from wood furniture after removing contents.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove and prop-up wet upholstery cushions to ensure complete drying.
- Place non-water soluble objects like Saran Wrap between furniture legs and carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning or open windows in the summer if there’s low humidity. Turn on dehumidifiers, bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans in winter or if the weather is wet, to aid in drying and reduce humidity.
- Remove all rugs
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Remove paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and boxes to dry, or place in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to release trapped water, with pans underneath.
- Protect yourself against contact with sewer and sewage contaminated items. Wear gloves, boots, goggles, protective clothing and a respirator if you absolutely have to handle contaminated items. Contact your doctor if you have any adverse health problems.
Things you SHOULD NOT do
- Leave wet fabrics in place – dry as soon as possible.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books and magazines or other colored items on wet carpets and floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water or wet/dry vacuum, as an electric shock may result.
- Consume any food that may have been left out in a sewage contaminated area.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and stay in rooms where ceilings are sagging.
- Activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water or it might serve as a means of spreading sewage damage
- Stay in building if you have respiratory problems, including allergies and asthma, are under the age of 2 or over 60, have a weakened immune system because of illness, medication or any other reason in a sewer backup situation.
- View more tips here
Providing flood damage services for the Denver CO area, including:
80012 80014 80022 80033 80123 80127 80201 80202 80203 80204 80205 80206 80207 80208 80209 80210 80211 80212 80214 80215 80216 80217 80218 80219 80220 80221 80222 80223 80224 80225 80226 80227 80228 80229 80230 80231 80232 80233 80234 80235 80236 80237 80238 80239 80241 80243 80244 80246 80247 80248 80249 80250 80251 80252 80256 80257 80259 80260 80261 80262 80263 80264 80265 80266 80271 80273 80274 80279 80280 80281 80290 80291 80293 80294 80295 80299